Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Eyelash Envy!



If I don't lose a few pounds and tighten my arm flab before my wedding (date unknown), my plan is to distract everyone with my crazy long eyelashes.

It's cute Right??

 
I've been seeing pins on how to get super long eyelashes for over a year now on Pinterest.  As I've stated before, some (a lot) of that stuff is just crap, total lies!!
I bought a bunch of castor oil to smear all over my stomach to promote regular bowel movements.  I haven't been able to test the validity of this pin because I just can't bring myself to smear that slimy, stinky oil all over my gut and sit with it for 30 minutes. 
I had to find other uses for castor oil and kept seeing it (combined with coconut oil) promising to make your eyelashes grow.  Apparently, it takes a couple of months so I wasn't really excited to try it.  I want instant long eyelashes, now.
I ran across a blog from a real person complete with pictures so I'm deciding to give it a try.  I am marking Feb 27th, 2016 as my start date. 
I used a 1:1 ratio of castor oil and organic coconut oil.  I put it into a container and use an eye shadow sponge brush to apply it to the base of my top lashes before I go to bed.

I also starting thinking that if it makes your eye hair grow, why not head hair?  I did use the mixture on my scalp and will probably keep doing it.  I'll be upset if it really works on my eyelashes and I didn't continue it on my scalp as well.
Please be warned you will look like you haven't washed your hair in a long time.  If your significant other is turned on by the vagabond look, you are in luck!!

Here's the link that inspired me to brush goo in my eyes. Long Eyelashes

I think I'll post a pic once per week to see when there is an actual change.

Here are my stubby little eyelashes...



Here's what you need to give this a try...

Who's doing this with me??

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. Do you have thin hair? Did you know Erik cuts his eyelashes because the are so long they run against his classes?! Yeah......men.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Do you have thin hair? Did you know Erik cuts his eyelashes because the are so long they run against his classes?! Yeah......men.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah! A comment!!! LOL I love how they posted twice. Looks like more comments. I don't like to call my hair "thin" sounds like I'm balding. It's fine...lol I have a ton of it, but its very fine. And please tell Erik to shove it.

    ReplyDelete